Let’s face it. It’s not the easiest things to lose weight, is it? Well, at least it’s not for me. There are definitely days when I feel like I’m not getting anywhere and all I want to do is eat everything along the chocolate aisle.
One of the ways I keep myself feeling good about myself and positive is using affirmations.
I’ve picked out 7 of my favourite affirmations to keep me on track and feeling good.
7 Affirmations to help you feel good about yourself whilst losing weight
- I’m creating a healthy lifestyle to allow me to have the body and health I want.
- I love and nourish my body and in return, it rewards me with the weight I lose and the way I feel.
- I’m creating a body that is strong, healthy and slim
- I love and accept myself now as I learn more and more how to take care of myself
- My body rewards me for nourishing it and exercising
- I’m creating a healthy and happy lifestyle
- I celebrate every step that takes me closer to my ideal weight
If you love Pinterest, I’ve created images for each of these affirmations for you to pin (at the end of this post)
How to use affirmations
You can say your affirmations at any time. The most important thing is to fill your mind with positive thoughts instead of letting in negative thoughts that can sabotage you.
Here are some ideas.
- First thing in the morning before you get up – Have a list of affirmations by your bed
- Before you go to sleep
- Pin individual affirmations around the house, especially in the kitchen where there may be food temptations
- Record your affirmations and play them during the day
Create your own affirmations
Please do use any of the affirmations I’ve shared in this post but you can also create your own. Remember they’re simply positive statements that support you. Give it a go and let me know in the comments what you come up with.
Okay, so here are your images to pin.