During my law of attraction training, I learned to ask the question “Who do I need to be?” It was one of the first things I learned and it’s probably one of the most important things I learned too.
The law of attraction teaches us that we need to BE a match for what we want.
As I’m currently trying to achieve my ideal weight, the question I need to ask is “Who do I need to BE to achieve my Ideal Weight?”
Here’s what I came up with.
I need to…
- Be positive about myself and my body NOW!
- Be someone who chooses healthy
- Be someone who gets active every day
- Be someone who enjoys eating healthy
- Be someone who enjoys being active
- Be someone who recognizes real hunger
- Be someone who listens to my body
- Be kind to myself
- Be supportive to others who are working towards the same goal
- Be appreciative of those who have already achieved their ideal weight
- Be someone who says kind and loving things to myself
- Be someone who loves myself
- Be interested in learning about living a healthy lifestyle
In my mind I need to BE Slim, Healthy and Fit right now, then I am a match for attracting that.
I need to visualize myself already being slim, healthy and fit.
I need to see myself being slim, healthy and fit rather than just wanting it.
Ask “Who do I need to BE?” throughout the day, every day!
This is not a question you just ask once though. I am asking this question every day throughout the day.
When I’m feeling tired and don’t feel like doing anything other than lying on the sofa with a bar of chocolate, I ask “Who do I need to be to achieve my ideal weight?”
I find this such an empowering question.
So who do you need to BE to achieve your ideal weight?
Let me know in the comments below.