Healthy living is my key goal. I definitely still want to lose more weight, but my focus is and always has been on doing that in a healthy and positive way. I love my challenges and if you haven’t yet done it, I recommend you start with the 30-day weight loss challenge This challenge will set you up with a positive mindset to really make positive changes. Without a positive mindset that supports you, you will always struggle to make any lasting changes.
The aim of the Spring Healthy Living Challenge
- To lose some weight
- To build healthy living habits
- To improve fitness levels
What is the Spring Healthy Challenge?
This challenge is really about creating healthy living habits that we can maintain. I don’t know about you, but as Spring arrives I really want to focus on getting healthier and fitter after the long winter months.
Here in the UK, the weather is slowly improving. We’ve had some really lovely Spring days already and I definitely feel more like getting out and walking, which is a huge bonus.
Your 7 steps to a healthy spring
- Up your water intake. Read this post to find out how to find out how much water you should be drinking for you – Drink more water
- 30+minutes of exercise daily (EVERY DAY) – Ideally to include some outdoor walking.
- Use the weekly meal planner Plan out all of your meals for the week, including snacks. Think FRESH and natural produce.
- Use a daily affirmation – You can choose from one of mine below or create your own. Write it down, add it to post-it notes and put up all over the house, repeat it over and over throughout the day.
- Practice Mirror work – EVERY day – Morning, Night and any time in between, stand in front of a mirror and say “I LOVE YOU”
- SPRING CLEAN your home – Not only is it a good workout, but a clean and clutter free home helps you to feel calmer and more organized.
- Give yourself a SPRING BOOST – Get a nice haircut, shave/wax, trim and polish your toe nails… Better still book a pamper day.
Affirmations have played a huge part in my own life for many yeats now and I highly recommend using them to create a positive mindset.
Some of the affirmations I personally use are…
I love and respect my body
All is well in my world (whilst this is not specifically a healthy living affirmation, it helps me the feel positive about my life).
I’m strong, healthy and happy
You can read more at Affirmation for weight loss
Use one of my affirmations or create your own. It’s a positive, usually present tense statement.
If you want to give yourself an extra boost then try out this Hypnosis Download (affiliate link) Healthy LifeStyle Series
I love Hypnosis Downloads and I’ve been using them in my own life for many years for all kinds of things. I tend to listen to then in bed at the end of the day (and often fall asleep, which is fine). They’re so relaxing and they’re working on your subconscious mind to help you achieve your healthy lifestyle.
As an affiliate for Hypnosis Downloads, I will receive commission from any sales made. You will never pay more and I recommend them because I use them and love them.
So are you ready for this Spring Healthy Living Challenge?
Are you going to join me on the Spring challenge? Please let me know in the comments below. Share your chosen affirmation. Tell me what you’re adding to your meal planner and what exercise you’re planning.
Wishing you every success creating a healthy lifestyle for yourself.