I’m doing the 30-day weight loss challenge again, if you’re finding this blog for the first time, this is a challenge I designed for myself back in January 2015 to help me create a positive mindset to help me achieve my ideal weight. I decided to open it up for other people to join me free. It’s always nice to have others on a journey with you. Now I have hundreds of people who’ve done the challenge or are doing the challenge right now. Things had been going really well, but I felt I’d slipped out of some of my positive habits over the summer, so I’m doing the challenge again to give myself a boost and this time I wanted to record what’s going on throughout the challenge. I’m recording most days and sharing the video’s over on my YouTube Channel.
Here’s Day 1 of the Weight Loss Challenge
You can find the rest of the video’s over on my YouTube Channel ~ Weight Loss Channel Playlist
Here are my top tips from the weight loss challenge this week
- Decide on how you’ll measure yourself and record your starting point
- Make a decision to be slim, healthy and fit and declare it to the universe
- Set your goals and your action steps
- Get clear about your reasons why you want to be slim, healthy and fitter
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat natural food over processed foods
- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. It really is super smart and knows what you need.
Keep an eye out for extra bonus video’s too. I’d love you to subscribe to my YouTube channel whilst you’re there and please say “Hi” It’s always nice to know I’m not alone on this journey. And I’d love to here you’re story too.
Catch up next week.
Bye for now, have a great week.