It’s a 1 pound weight loss for me this week and I’ve been out partying. I know so many slimmers who complain about small weight losses like this but let’s put it all into perspective.
January 2015 13 plus stone
Today 11 stone 8 pounds
I’m pretty pleased with that I can tell you.
I want to share some positive thoughts with you today to help you (and me) stay motivated.
7 Positive weight loss thoughts
- Small changes you can keep up long term are better than big changes that you’ll only stick to for a few weeks.
- Small weight losses are better than no weight loss and certainly better than a weight gain.
- Focus on the big picture. How much have you lost over a period of time (year) rather than how much you lost this week.
- Keep asking “What can I do today to get more active?”
- Keep asking “What can I do today to move me closer to my ideal weight?”
- Every day ask “How can I make my day a healthy one?”
- Say “I love you, you’re doing great.” whenever you pass a mirror
I hope you like my weight loss thoughts. As always I would love to know how you’re getting on, on your own weight loss journey.